Thursday, January 1, 2009

About Korres Shower Gel Blog

Most of you would thing that this is an odd topic to discuss in a blog. Maybe it is , but if you consider how many hours of our lives we spend in the water trying to get soft, clean skin, to minimize the effects of time with anti ageing products and at the same time to smell like heaven.. then you will continue reading my post.
I like natural products. I believe that we can get from nature whatever we need. That is why i first tried Korres Shower Gels. The variety is big, it is not easy to get bored! At the present time i have three different shower gels at my bathroom and i use them depending on my mood..
So i am going to give you my my opinion for the shower gels i have tried, and i am expecting your too.

No comments:

Post a Comment